Help I'm looking for a recommendation for a good English reading book

this.pointer

משתמש רשום
Hello,
I not be fluent in English, but I have a good command of the language, and I'd like to improve it while also attempting to read a book in English. I'm seeking an interesting book to read.
I'm looking for something in the style of books written in Hebrew by well-known authors like Ruthie Kepler, Maya Keenan, Yael Royee, Esther Quin, and others. I would greatly appreciate a recommendation for such a book that can be found in stores (in Israel...)
Thanks.​

נמה

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
עיצוב גרפי
D I G I T A L
I just saw that that the book
הדרן
Had been republished in English, it's called Sun After Rain

I haven't read it yet IY"H I'm planning to read it over Succos

If you liked the Hebrew version maybe you'll like the English​

msc613

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
אוטומציה עסקית
Hello,
I not be fluent in English, but I have a good command of the language, and I'd like to improve it while also attempting to read a book in English. I'm seeking an interesting book to read.
I'm looking for something in the style of books written in Hebrew by well-known authors like Ruthie Kepler, Maya Keenan, Yael Royee, Esther Quin, and others. I would greatly appreciate a recommendation for such a book that can be found in stores (in Israel...)
Thanks.​
Dvori Rand's books
המשך יבוא - to be continued
מותק של ילדה - bitter sweet
המסע - The journey

Ruth Rapaport's books
ילדים מקצה המחנה - no place like home

That's what I remember right now

msc613

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
אוטומציה עסקית

this.pointer

משתמש רשום
Dvori Rand's books
המשך יבוא - to be continued
מותק של ילדה - bitter sweet
המסע - The journey

Ruth Rapaport's books
ילדים מקצה המחנה - no place like home

That's what I remember right now
But I read all of these in Hebrew...
More or less
Freedom of choice
-And the newest
Escape room​
also these books.
maybe the next book I will save to the English version...
Thanks

msc613

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
אוטומציה עסקית

snapple

משתמש מקצוען
Hello,
Thanks.​
Try Ruthie Pearlman. My daughter is insanely in love with her books.
They sell them at Yefe Nof

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קל

א שִׁיר הַמַּעֲלוֹת מִמַּעֲמַקִּים קְרָאתִיךָ יְהוָה:ב אֲדֹנָי שִׁמְעָה בְקוֹלִי תִּהְיֶינָה אָזְנֶיךָ קַשֻּׁבוֹת לְקוֹל תַּחֲנוּנָי:ג אִם עֲוֹנוֹת תִּשְׁמָר יָהּ אֲדֹנָי מִי יַעֲמֹד:ד כִּי עִמְּךָ הַסְּלִיחָה לְמַעַן תִּוָּרֵא:ה קִוִּיתִי יְהוָה קִוְּתָה נַפְשִׁי וְלִדְבָרוֹ הוֹחָלְתִּי:ו נַפְשִׁי לַאדֹנָי מִשֹּׁמְרִים לַבֹּקֶר שֹׁמְרִים לַבֹּקֶר:ז יַחֵל יִשְׂרָאֵל אֶל יְהוָה כִּי עִם יְהוָה הַחֶסֶד וְהַרְבֵּה עִמּוֹ פְדוּת:ח וְהוּא יִפְדֶּה אֶת יִשְׂרָאֵל מִכֹּל עֲוֹנֹתָיו:
נקרא  25  פעמים

אתגר AI

ממה זה עשוי...? • אתגר 16

לוח מודעות

למעלה