Question What are your kids dressing up as?

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
My daughter will be a pharmacist...
My son has an organized class costume, a vest and hat.

Let's hear some original ideas!

sllg

משתמש צעיר
Ok, so my 11 year old twins (son and daughter) decided they wanted to dress up in blue... and of course it would be a joint costume...
For a few days I didn't find a good idea, after that I thought that at such an age you don't need a special idea anymore... I opened the closets a little, in the shoe drawer I found 2 pairs of matching blue sandals (which they wore the previous summer), in the wardrobe I found shiny blue shirts for both of them (no exactly the same but similar), and blue shorts for a boy
Then I bought 2 blue fabric hats (which can also be used by us in the summer...) funny blue hair accessories for the girl and 2 blue toy sunglasses (of course),
The girl will also wear funny blue socks, and that's it...
They are happy and I am well and without much work...
I just hope it will be warm on Purim...
With the little ones it was much easier with normal costumes (bride, English soldier and such)

sllg

משתמש צעיר
Earlier in the morning I dressed the children in a 'costume', of course without all the surrounding Purim... (makeup for example)
I look at the boy from the bottom up, beautiful blue sandals without socks, blue shorts and a blue summer shirt, and on his head a blue fabric hat,
Looking at the girl, sandals (like her brother's) blue socks are a bit funny
blue shirt and blue hat,
And I think to myself they look really beautiful twins in the summer...ok not exactly in these colors..
I decided it was a good opportunity to photograph them, we went without prior planning to a quiet and beautiful place that was empty at such a morning...
I allowed myself to take the girl's socks off (even inside the house I'm fine with her not wearing socks, even on Purim outside she'll wear socks and at home at the family party she'll be in sandals without socks, her brother wears sandals without socks outside too...)
And we made beautiful summer photos!
OK... now we need to emphasize Purim a little more in this costume... so that it won't be a normal summer outfit...

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק טו

א מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד יְהוָֹה מִי יָגוּר בְּאָהֳלֶךָ מִי יִשְׁכֹּן בְּהַר קָדְשֶׁךָ:ב הוֹלֵךְ תָּמִים וּפֹעֵל צֶדֶק וְדֹבֵר אֱמֶת בִּלְבָבוֹ:ג לֹא רָגַל עַל לְשֹׁנוֹ לֹא עָשָׂה לְרֵעֵהוּ רָעָה וְחֶרְפָּה לֹא נָשָׂא עַל קְרֹבוֹ:ד נִבְזֶה בְּעֵינָיו נִמְאָס וְאֶת יִרְאֵי יְהוָה יְכַבֵּד נִשְׁבַּע לְהָרַע וְלֹא יָמִר:ה כַּסְפּוֹ לֹא נָתַן בְּנֶשֶׁךְ וְשֹׁחַד עַל נָקִי לֹא לָקָח עֹשֵׂה אֵלֶּה לֹא יִמּוֹט לְעוֹלָם:
נקרא  28  פעמים

אתגר AI

האנשה • 2

לוח מודעות

למעלה