Consultation How to deal when I can't relate to my in laws

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
Wow, sounds tough, want to specify what bothers you and why you can't relate?

בת#

משתמש פעיל
Their criticism, they way they get themsel involved in our private life, like how much I own, and when exactly I finish to work every day..
The way they edjucate their family - In a very tough and strong way, very high standatrs that they expect everyone to meet, and so on

053mishmish

משתמש מקצוען
Do you live near her?
Maybe try to arrive less and not give an account for everything you do
and whay do you need to be like their standarts
jost try to be yourself.

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
I don't know them so I'm just suggesting to try to turn a blind eye to some things.....
And try to accept the fact that you can't change people....that's life...
I hope this issue will improve with time...

The special one

משתמש פעיל
I think exactly the same as @RacheliArt
The hardest thing to do in life is change people.Meaning,how often do we change ourselves?
if you count with the support of your couple and you internalize that theres not much you can do,then Youll do a lot better

maybe visiting them a bit less often but that may have worse consequences

פרפרזה

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
כתיבה ספרותית
פרסום וקופי
I understand from your message that there is a mental gap between you. It seems that you did not grow up in the same country...
Many times people from outside the country describe Israelis that way.
I think that when you understand that the difference is because you grew up in different countries, it leads to understanding and acceptance.
After all, everyone thinks they are the best and the most right... it is natural and human that
not everyone is the same
Good luck

TO GO

משתמש פעיל
I just read now a book.
ale'a hashalom", the author is Ruthie Kepler"
I realy recommend you to to raed this book, it's a homorous book,
and the massage in the end can realyhelp you.
all the best.
,I just want to correct you, the writer's book is Dvory Rand.
.and I also recommend reading it, realy nice story and it should help you​

נערך לאחרונה ב:

בת#

משתמש פעיל
Their criticism, they way they get themsel involved in our private life, like how much I own, and when exactly I finish to work every day..
The way they edjucate their family - In a very tough and strong way, very high standatrs that they expect everyone to meet, and so on
Thanks guys! I appreciate your view on accepting them, as well as keeping one eye blind;). Thaks for ur support. Speaking of which, how would you accept someone's behavior, see those samples......

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק יט

א לַמְנַצֵּחַ מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד:ב הַשָּׁמַיִם מְסַפְּרִים כְּבוֹד אֵל וּמַעֲשֵׂה יָדָיו מַגִּיד הָרָקִיעַ:ג יוֹם לְיוֹם יַבִּיעַ אֹמֶר וְלַיְלָה לְּלַיְלָה יְחַוֶּה דָּעַת:ד אֵין אֹמֶר וְאֵין דְּבָרִים בְּלִי נִשְׁמָע קוֹלָם:ה בְּכָל הָאָרֶץ יָצָא קַוָּם וּבִקְצֵה תֵבֵל מִלֵּיהֶם לַשֶּׁמֶשׁ שָׂם אֹהֶל בָּהֶם:ו וְהוּא כְּחָתָן יֹצֵא מֵחֻפָּתוֹ יָשִׂישׂ כְּגִבּוֹר לָרוּץ אֹרַח:ז מִקְצֵה הַשָּׁמַיִם מוֹצָאוֹ וּתְקוּפָתוֹ עַל קְצוֹתָם וְאֵין נִסְתָּר מֵחַמָּתוֹ:ח תּוֹרַת יְהוָה תְּמִימָה מְשִׁיבַת נָפֶשׁ עֵדוּת יְהוָה נֶאֱמָנָה מַחְכִּימַת פֶּתִי:ט פִּקּוּדֵי יְהוָה יְשָׁרִים מְשַׂמְּחֵי לֵב מִצְוַת יְהוָה בָּרָה מְאִירַת עֵינָיִם:י יִרְאַת יְהוָה טְהוֹרָה עוֹמֶדֶת לָעַד מִשְׁפְּטֵי יְהוָה אֱמֶת צָדְקוּ יַחְדָּו:יא הַנֶּחֱמָדִים מִזָּהָב וּמִפַּז רָב וּמְתוּקִים מִדְּבַשׁ וְנֹפֶת צוּפִים:יב גַּם עַבְדְּךָ נִזְהָר בָּהֶם בְּשָׁמְרָם עֵקֶב רָב:יג שְׁגִיאוֹת מִי יָבִין מִנִּסְתָּרוֹת נַקֵּנִי:יד גַּם מִזֵּדִים חֲשֹׂךְ עַבְדֶּךָ אַל יִמְשְׁלוּ בִי אָז אֵיתָם וְנִקֵּיתִי מִפֶּשַׁע רָב:טו יִהְיוּ לְרָצוֹן אִמְרֵי פִי וְהֶגְיוֹן לִבִּי לְפָנֶיךָ יְהוָה צוּרִי וְגֹאֲלִי:
נקרא  10  פעמים

אתגר AI

זמן מסע • אתגר 47

לוח מודעות

למעלה