Help maybe you know a Shadchan?

stars

משתמש סופר מקצוען
כתיבה ספרותית
עריכה תורנית
yes
.you're right​
The question is how much does that have to do with a Shadchan and how much does it have to do with a personal mentor (and the like) who can personally guide one through Shidduchim and help them figure out what they are looking for.
If she's looking for an Israeli, she needs to contact Shdchanim that deal with the Israeli crowd and let them know what she's looking for, and if anyone in that crowd would be interested - there's a potential Shidduch.

נערך לאחרונה ב:

BS''D

משתמש פעיל
The question is how much does that have to do with a Shadchan and how much does it have to do with a personal mentor (and the like) who can personally guide one through Shidduchim and help them figure out what they are looking for.
If she's looking for an Israeli, she needs to contact Shdchanim that deal with the Israeli crowd and let them know what she's looking for, and if anyone in that crowd would be interested - there's a potential Shidduch.
So that's what we tried,
,But the Israelis hardly bother with it, and the Americans look at it like a foreign chicken,
,full disclosure - we have not yet contacted everyone suggested here, but only some of them,
..and that was enough for now

,Need someone who really knows both audiences.
and guys with a slightly more flexible head,
Because the way of thinking and looking is very different between here and there in almost all fields.

Hope I understood.

We have many family members in the US but only one of them is an Israeli-American marriage.
.....and that was many years ago.

BS''D

משתמש פעיל
By the way-
...Sorry for the late responses,
,It's because I hardly come in here, and I don't get email notifications,​

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קכג

א שִׁיר הַמַּעֲלוֹת אֵלֶיךָ נָשָׂאתִי אֶת עֵינַי הַיֹּשְׁבִי בַּשָּׁמָיִם:ב הִנֵּה כְעֵינֵי עֲבָדִים אֶל יַד אֲדוֹנֵיהֶם כְּעֵינֵי שִׁפְחָה אֶל יַד גְּבִרְתָּהּ כֵּן עֵינֵינוּ אֶל יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ עַד שֶׁיְּחָנֵּנוּ:ג חָנֵּנוּ יְהוָה חָנֵּנוּ כִּי רַב שָׂבַעְנוּ בוּז:ד רַבַּת שָׂבְעָה לָּהּ נַפְשֵׁנוּ הַלַּעַג הַשַּׁאֲנַנִּים הַבּוּז לִגְאֵיוֹנִים:
נקרא  18  פעמים

לוח מודעות

למעלה