Help maybe you know a Shadchan?

H. Clin

משתמש מקצוען
Someone sent me this a while ago. The event was already, but the flyer has names of shadchanim on it that might be helpful.

קבצים מצורפים

• IMG-20230101-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20230101-WA0005.jpg
    KB 112.5 · צפיות: 70

BS''D

משתמש פעיל
!thank you everyone
...Turns out it's a lot harder than I thought
ה' יעזור.​

Jane Rubinson

משתמש פעיל
כתיבה ספרותית
לכולם נקרע בסוף הים...
Only one thing must not be forgotten- 40 יום קודם...
I hope you soon forget the pain and sorrow,
And your children will marry easily...
And be pleased with the brides and grooms!
אמן!!!

נמה

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
עיצוב גרפי
D I G I T A L
I highly recommend Likras kalla. It's an organization created specifically to help Anglo-Israelis with shiduchim.
They have a lot of useful resources and lists of shadchanim. They also have some kind of database and comunity representatives. (I don't have personal experience with that)
likraskallahoffice @ gmail.com
Hatzlacha!​

stars

משתמש סופר מקצוען
כתיבה ספרותית
עריכה תורנית
אין לך מושג כמה...​
I myself am'nt married.

,So i thought maybe i was inside enough to try to get involved in that too.
,but it turns out that the ''American-Israeli relationship'' is extremely tough
;):unsure: i am not american for their and she isn't israel for us..​
Could you kindly clarify a few things? Are you American or Israeli? What is your background, and what type of community did you grow up in and are you part of?
(Is this for yourself or your children?)
Given the significant number of American-Israelis in Israel successfully finding Shidduchim, I'm wondering what the difficulty might be. Perhaps you could share more about your background and what you're looking into. With additional information, we might be able to offer more help.
The phone number as written is invalid. It should be +972-2-630-5889.

BS''D

משתמש פעיל
Could you kindly clarify a few things? Are you American or Israeli? What is your background, and what type of community did you grow up in and are you part of?
(Is this for yourself or your children?)
Given the significant number of American-Israelis in Israel successfully finding Shidduchim, I'm wondering what the difficulty might be. Perhaps you could share more about your background and what you're looking into. With additional information, we might be able to offer more help.

The phone number as written is invalid. It should be +972-2-630-5889.
I am an Israeli,
.But I inquired for my cousin who came to study in Israel,
,I was just trying to understand how common it is to combine a real Israeli with an American,
...because from what I know (from my family) there are many very different things.

...I got a lot of information here and set off
but it turns out to be much more complex.
I know matchmaking by Israelis, but matchmaking that combines both is probably a special project in itself.

.so it's probably too big for me​

stars

משתמש סופר מקצוען
כתיבה ספרותית
עריכה תורנית
I am an Israeli,
.But I inquired for my cousin who came to study in Israel,
,I was just trying to understand how common it is to combine a real Israeli with an American,
...because from what I know (from my family) there are many very different things.

...I got a lot of information here and set off
but it turns out to be much more complex.
I know matchmaking by Israelis, but matchmaking that combines both is probably a special project in itself.

.so it's probably too big for me​
She came to study in Israel and is looking to marry an Israeli? I'm not sure I understood.

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק קכד

א שִׁיר הַמַּעֲלוֹת לְדָוִד לוּלֵי יְהוָה שֶׁהָיָה לָנוּ יֹאמַר נָא יִשְׂרָאֵל:ב לוּלֵי יְהוָה שֶׁהָיָה לָנוּ בְּקוּם עָלֵינוּ אָדָם:ג אֲזַי חַיִּים בְּלָעוּנוּ בַּחֲרוֹת אַפָּם בָּנוּ:ד אֲזַי הַמַּיִם שְׁטָפוּנוּ נַחְלָה עָבַר עַל נַפְשֵׁנוּ:ה אֲזַי עָבַר עַל נַפְשֵׁנוּ הַמַּיִם הַזֵּידוֹנִים:ו בָּרוּךְ יְהוָה שֶׁלֹּא נְתָנָנוּ טֶרֶף לְשִׁנֵּיהֶם:ז נַפְשֵׁנוּ כְּצִפּוֹר נִמְלְטָה מִפַּח יוֹקְשִׁים הַפַּח נִשְׁבָּר וַאֲנַחְנוּ נִמְלָטְנוּ:ח עֶזְרֵנוּ בְּשֵׁם יְהוָה עֹשֵׂה שָׁמַיִם וָאָרֶץ:
נקרא  0  פעמים

לוח מודעות

למעלה