General What is your background in English?

החיים טובים

סטודנטית לעיצוב פנים בסטייל
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג

יופלה אפרסק

משתמש סופר מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
מוזיקה ונגינה
יוצרי ai
!hello every one
I know English from school
not high level but also not bed
I am looking for interesting speaches in English with translate
Does some one have some links?
thank you!

have a good week!
Rabbi Yoel Gold has fascinating stories.

מייק 65

משתמש פעיל
צילום מקצועי
Hi,
I was raised in a English speaking home, married a English boy (British) and I live in a English community here in isreal so English is my first languag
......so lucky
.....I feel as a real foreign here
......I was born in Israel, live in Israel and in short simply Israeli
beside the only time that I was in Amaerica in order to do an American citizenship )
(....because of my grandfa that lived in Amarica

רוצה יותר

משתמש מקצוען
hi - I am an Israely American. born and bred in Israel to a "chutsnik" family.father European American mother, I always spoke English with the extended family that lives in the us and europe.as I love reading,
once I finished my reading material in Hebrew
I had no choice but to start reading in English. this way I improved my English skills, and this is also
as an English teacher both in elemantry and high school, what i tell my students today,
in order to really know a languag :
you have to use it in as many ways as possible. reading, writing , speaking, listening . . . and not to be shy to use it! even with mistakes.
.that's the only way to acquire a languag fully. .
and now - for my question: today I speak
very well both languages
- although my mother tounge is still Hebrew
I sometimes find myself thinking in English and some times i'm at a loss of words in English - meaning i can only think of the words in Hebrew or the opposit - when i speak in Hebrew and can only think
. of the right word\phrase in English.
do you find yourself as linguistic
at a loss of words in any of your other languages?

שולחן וכיסא

משתמש פעיל
Hi, everyone!
I'm very glad that you opened this forum even if it [in your humble opinion] is for strengthening English...
I was born into an Israeli family where they didn't speak English at all.
I acquired my good English in private studies.
I studied fully and achieved excellent results.
I learned that persistence pays off!
Thanks for the forum, I really liked it!
what did you do for the english?
read a book?
speak with american?
thank you!!!

טאבו

משתמש סופר מקצוען
Yes indeed!
It is very helpful and develops the language and especially challenging...
Love to read in the English language very much!
That's why I really liked the idea of this forum...
I liked it too, and i think to open ESHKOL (What is it called in English?) for discuss on random themes in english for israelis who want improve they language.

Probably i have a lots mistakes :sne:

מירי שחר

משתמש פעיל
My mother is israeli,my father is American.we lived in usa until I was 10.we lived in israel in English speaking arean

סטודיו מירי

משתמש מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
Nice, your thread barely knows English, basically the performance of the computer
But I saw fit to compliment you on starting this thread
Good luck to you

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק כ

א לַמְנַצֵּחַ מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד:ב יַעַנְךָ יְהוָה בְּיוֹם צָרָה יְשַׂגֶּבְךָ שֵׁם אֱלֹהֵי יַעֲקֹב:ג יִשְׁלַח עֶזְרְךָ מִקֹּדֶשׁ וּמִצִּיּוֹן יִסְעָדֶךָּ:ד יִזְכֹּר כָּל מִנְחֹתֶךָ וְעוֹלָתְךָ יְדַשְּׁנֶה סֶלָה:ה יִתֶּן לְךָ כִלְבָבֶךָ וְכָל עֲצָתְךָ יְמַלֵּא:ו נְרַנְּנָה בִּישׁוּעָתֶךָ וּבְשֵׁם אֱלֹהֵינוּ נִדְגֹּל יְמַלֵּא יְהוָה כָּל מִשְׁאֲלוֹתֶיךָ:ז עַתָּה יָדַעְתִּי כִּי הוֹשִׁיעַ יְהוָה מְשִׁיחוֹ יַעֲנֵהוּ מִשְּׁמֵי קָדְשׁוֹ בִּגְבֻרוֹת יֵשַׁע יְמִינוֹ:ח אֵלֶּה בָרֶכֶב וְאֵלֶּה בַסּוּסִים וַאֲנַחְנוּ בְּשֵׁם יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ נַזְכִּיר:ט הֵמָּה כָּרְעוּ וְנָפָלוּ וַאֲנַחְנוּ קַּמְנוּ וַנִּתְעוֹדָד:י יְהוָה הוֹשִׁיעָה הַמֶּלֶךְ יַעֲנֵנוּ בְיוֹם קָרְאֵנוּ:
נקרא  5  פעמים

אתגר AI

אשליה אופטית • אתגר 48

לוח מודעות

למעלה