Consultation Brand names here-and abroad

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
From reading lots of English magazines
I learned that brand names play a major role in America-and maybe beyond.
Bas mitzva girls get Michelle watches(no idea what these are) and a purse needs to be real and not from a bazaar or shuk.
The cost of living has gone way up. Clothes, shoes need to be a certain type and fitted on the child's foot....
Any thoughts?

judy

משתמש פעיל
מנוי פרימיום
בוגר/תלמיד פרוג
עיצוב גרפי
I live in Brooklyn, and yes, my seven grad daughter is begging me to buy her a michelle watch(400$)
she is claiming that all her class has such a watch.....
I am not talking about the camp in the summer that cost about 2000$
and all the shopping before....
12 sets of clothing for weekdays, another 4 for shabbos
yes, life here is very expensive...
especially for mothers of teenagers

RacheliArt

צוות הנהלה
מנהל
מנוי פרימיום
איור וציור מקצועי
צילום מקצועי
I live in Brooklyn, and yes, my seven grad daughter is begging me to buy her a michelle watch(400$)
she is claiming that all her class has such a watch.....
I am not talking about the camp in the summer that cost about 2000$
and all the shopping before....
12 sets of clothing for weekdays, another 4 for shabbos
yes, life here is very expensive...
especially for mothers of teenagerswee
well at least you won't have to give your kids a lot of money for apartments like us...
also you have the tuition issue

יופלה אפרסק

משתמש סופר מקצוען
מנוי פרימיום
מוזיקה ונגינה
יוצרי ai
Is there really less peer-pressure here in Israel than abroad? Sometimes I wonder..

Esty S

משתמש מקצוען
עיצוב גרפי
איור וציור מקצועי
הפקות ואירועים
Is there really less peer-pressure here in Israel than abroad? Sometimes I wonder..
sure! sure! sure!
every time i go back i say 100 times thank you hashem for not living there
here i can dress myself and my kids how i want and people don't judge me by the price tag of my clothes

אולי מעניין אותך גם...

הפרק היומי

הפרק היומי! כל ערב פרק תהילים חדש. הצטרפו אלינו לקריאת תהילים משותפת!

תהילים פרק יב

א לַמְנַצֵּחַ עַל הַשְּׁמִינִית מִזְמוֹר לְדָוִד:ב הוֹשִׁיעָה יְהוָה כִּי גָמַר חָסִיד כִּי פַסּוּ אֱמוּנִים מִבְּנֵי אָדָם:ג שָׁוְא יְדַבְּרוּ אִישׁ אֶת רֵעֵהוּ שְׂפַת חֲלָקוֹת בְּלֵב וָלֵב יְדַבֵּרוּ:ד יַכְרֵת יְהוָה כָּל שִׂפְתֵי חֲלָקוֹת לָשׁוֹן מְדַבֶּרֶת גְּדֹלוֹת:ה אֲשֶׁר אָמְרוּ לִלְשֹׁנֵנוּ נַגְבִּיר שְׂפָתֵינוּ אִתָּנוּ מִי אָדוֹן לָנוּ:ו מִשֹּׁד עֲנִיִּים מֵאַנְקַת אֶבְיוֹנִים עַתָּה אָקוּם יֹאמַר יְהוָה אָשִׁית בְּיֵשַׁע יָפִיחַ לוֹ:ז אִמֲרוֹת יְהוָה אֲמָרוֹת טְהֹרוֹת כֶּסֶף צָרוּף בַּעֲלִיל לָאָרֶץ מְזֻקָּק שִׁבְעָתָיִם:ח אַתָּה יְהוָה תִּשְׁמְרֵם תִּצְּרֶנּוּ מִן הַדּוֹר זוּ לְעוֹלָם:ט סָבִיב רְשָׁעִים יִתְהַלָּכוּן כְּרֻם זֻלּוּת לִבְנֵי אָדָם:
נקרא  5  פעמים

אתגר AI

חג מתן תורה • 1

לוח מודעות

למעלה